Regatta Status: 💬
+ General Information
Welcome to the DN Sweden R5 & R6 regattas, here is some information which we hope you will find useful before and during the regatta.
- Sailing instructions // The sailing instructions are available here at dnsweden.se. Please note that we will not hand out copies at the event.
- Parking // Park your car in a designated car park if possible. If parking in the terrain is necessary, please drive carefully and park responsibly.
- Toilets // We rarely have access to toilets at our regattas, please act responsibly if nature calls.
- Food // Bring your own lunch & snacks. And remeber to stay hydrated, we recommend you bring a thermos with your hot beverage of choice.
- Trash // The goal is to leave the venue in the same or better shape than when we arrived. Please take care of your own trash and make sure nothing is left behind.
- Our Volunteers // Perhaps our most important asset, without them we wouldn't be able to organize events like these. Please be kind to them and if you for some reason get frustrated, don't let it go over them. They are trying their best to help us. We are happy to get feedback, feel free to e-mail email@example.com.
- Social Media // To make it easier for our friends and fans (mostly friends…😝) to follow the event we would like you to use the hashtag #dnsweden in your social media posts from this event. The Race Committee will also continously post information and images in the "DN Sweden" Facebook group.
+ Updates | Exp. January 18th
First regatta update is scheduled for January 18th
Oxelösunds Segelsällskap (Oxelösund's Sailing Association) is a club located in Oxelösund, a small city on the east coast 100 km south of Stockholm.
It's mainly a 'soft water' sailing club but since 2009 there's an in-house ice sailing section started by a group of DN sailors. As of today they are about 15 active DN sailors and there's also some Ice Opti activities going on. Home venues are the archipelago outside Oxelösund and nearby lakes such as Lake Glan.